Our partner Preben Hansen, from Tystofte Foundation did a presentation at the latest UPOV meeting regarding regarding DUS and phenotyping.
In the presentation Preben shared that InnoVar will:
- Use winter wheat as a test crop to devise and demonstrate improved and more efficient methods of
- Integrating new science into DUS and VCU testing processes
- Genome Wide Association Studies
- Sensor based phenotyping
- Machine learning technology
- Combining DUS and VCU characters, and
- Incorporating variety information into descision-making on-farm
- Varieties categorised into ‘fit-for-purpose-groups’ of High Performance Low Risk (HPLR – novel branding developed by InnoVar)
Read the full presentation here!